12.15.2013

WICKED AD SALE!!!!






HI LOVELIES!!!!
 
 
Looks like we're all going to be stuck in the house most of the day today!
 
WHY?!
 
Because it is snowing like cray-cray out there!!
 
 
 
In Celebration of the fact that we're going to be shoveling our butts off.......
 
 
I'm having a wicked ad sale!!  Until I don't know when!
 
Use the code
 GETYOURSHOVELS
 at checkout to get 80% OFF OF ALL OF MY AD SPOTS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 Perfect for right before Christmas (I'm sure you've spent most of your money, just like I have ;)  )!!!
 
I would love to work with you to build your business, your blog, or your Facebook page!!  You can get to my Sponsor page HERE !! 
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 
And that you're all enjoying this wicked winter weather that we're having! 
Be safe!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment