9.15.2013

Monday Mingling Blog Hop #33!!! I'm Co-Hosting!!!

Welcome to the thirty-third week of Monday Mingling! Please take the time to introduce yourselves to our co-hosts! If you are new to this blog hop, please leave us a comment letting us know you are following and we would be happy to follow you back. Thank you for joining us this week, and don't forget to link back to us by grabbing our button. Happy Mingling!

Southern Sunflowers and Coffee Beans
 

Celena  @ My Stay at Home Mama Life




Blog | Facebook

I'm a "stay at home" mom who works a little bit. There's always something crazy going on with 2 kiddos under 4. There's always some kind of drama with my husbands ex wife.

Rules:

1. Follow both of your hosts via Bloglovin'.
(first 2 links below)

2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC or Bloglovin'
(next two links)

3. Link up your main blog URL, not a specific post.

4. Link back to us by grabbing our button.

5. Tweet, Facebook, and Pin this blog hop. The more you spread the word the more people will link up, and the more success you will have! 



6. Be sure to visit other blogs! Don't just link up and wait for others to find you. 

Let's get this party started!!...








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! This is my first time joining this blog hop so I just wanted to introduce myself to you as the co-host. :) I blog about travel and books mostly, but other fun stuff too. Thanks for co-hosting; it's always great to find new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following along from the blog hop! Your kids are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete