7.17.2013

Literary Junkies Link-up - July Edition!



I recently stumbled upon this glorious blog hop and was so excited I couldn't believe it!  Have you all realized yet that I have an obsession with books and reading?  If you haven't, you can read about it at Reading Material #1  I know, I KNOW that I have to write you another one soon, and I promise that I will,  but I also have Kids Reading Material posts, that I'm SURE you'll love!
 
Now, on to the hop!!  This hop is being hosted by 3 beautiful bloggers that I have very quickly developed crushes on..... Pink Heels, Pink Truck , By the Porchlight , and Catching Cody K  You really should check out these ladies and link up!! 
 

By the Porchlight



1. What are you currently reading?  Tell us about it.
I just got a book yesterday from the library, so I can't tell you tooooooo much about it...I'm only about a chapter in.  But I'm sure that it will be good, because it's a Nicholas Sparks book!  
So far, there is a wicked storm, and a woman with a 4 year old son who has never talked to her....Sparks is in the process right now of describing her home, how she waitresses at night, and has no money because she has spent so much trying to research what is "wrong" with her son.
 
 


2. What book first made you fall in love with reading?
This is a hard one for me.  Honestly.  I've always been huge on books.  My mom has pictures of me sitting on the potty training seat with a stack of Golden Books next to me.  I would sit there for hours!  LOL!  BUT a few of the books that I remember reading over and over again? 
 


 
And yes, I still have all of these books on my bookshelves at my parents house, and can NOT wait to pass them on to Princes!
 



3. Summer is a great time for series.  What are you series recommendations?
My, by far, all time FAVORite series?  The Outlander Series, by Diana Gabaldon!!  There is no way that you can go wrong with these books!  Love, romance, mystery, time travel, history, action....these books kick butt. 
 
 


4. Does a song come to mind with the book you are currently reading?  If so, what is it?
Honestly, no.  I just started reading the book people!!


5. Are you participating in any summer reading challenges?
Nope, I read so much it's ridiculous...and I can't see challenging myself to read more!



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment