7.27.2013

In One Week I Will Be a MRS!!


That's right people!! Right now as I'm writing this, it is 1:24pm....
which means that at this time in one week, S and I will be married! 
Eeeeek!!  :D

I've been ridiculously girly about this, I get giddy for goodness sakes!  I get butterflies in my stomach when I talk to people about it, I have random people talking to me about it (as in the tellers at the bank!), I have a constantly running list in my head....and although I have not turned into a Bridezilla, I AM starting to get somewhat stressed!

Plans are all set, we're picking up the last few things that we need, and spending a lot of time on all of the little things that need to be done.

Wedding dress?  Picked up!  I still have to restrain myself from going up to my moms house and just putting it on every day!
Dress Blues?  Picked them up from the dry cleaners yesterday!  I CAN NOT wait to see my handsome man at the end of the aisle!
Playlist?  Done and arranged!
Decorations?  We just have to pick the wildflowers the day before!
Wedding sweatshirt?  It's arrived and I have to restrain myself from wearing it!
Caterer?  Confirmed and paid for!
Drinks?  We're going to put in the order by Monday!

Other than that?  Well, the tent is going to be put up on Friday and it's just the decorating, arranging, and rehearsal that we have to do!

S and my dad built the arch that we're going to be married underneath and it's SO BEAUTIFUL!  It's so cute and amazing all of the things that my parents have done around their house and to their yard, it's going to look so beautiful!

Basically....both S and I are so freaking excited!  I wish that I could post some pictures for you of the things that we've put together, my dress, etc. for everyone to see, but you'll just have to wait like everyone else!  BUT... I CAN leave you with this picture!

 
My Wedding Sweatshirt!!
<3 <3 <3
 




Pin It


11 comments:

  1. Hey there. I am a new follower and I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com where i share some of my infertility journey, a few favorite recipes, and just daily life. I would love for you to stop by and say hello soon! Have a great weekend!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the hop. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

    Rachel
    www.wellwornsoles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Enjoy your last week of fun and getting ready it will fly by! Thanks for linking up this week! Guest hosting was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first time to visit your blog. Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! SO excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    -Cristyl @ www.mychillthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Best wishes. I had to stop in from the Hump Day Blog Hop to wish you that, but I must admit I was hoping for dress pictures. I'll follow you so I can see them later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I can only imagine what it feels like to know you're getting married in a week - we have 5 weeks and I'm sharing similar excitement! Looking forward to seeing more!
    Grad Student Needs Hobby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of wishes! Being married is the best! :)

    Amanda @ Happily Ever After
    http://karlshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! :)


    I put your button on my blog! Thanks for offering to swap! When you get a chance, you can grab my code on my blog! www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes for the best wedding ever! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics.


    http://www.agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete