6.29.2013

Ohhhhhhhh Bloglovin'....why do you cause me problems?



Sooooo, I've been reading about how GFC is going away, and honestly I've been hoping that it's just a horrible myth running around the internet.  BUT, just in case it isn't, I'm here to tell you about my Bloglovin' account.

I find it annoying.

Yeahhhhh, I've really only heard people rave about it, but I found GFC so user friendly...

What's my problem with Bloglovin'?  It doesn't show my recent posts.

Yeah, you heard that right.

I know I have a lot of followers on Bloglovin' and I sincerely hope that they have figured out that my last post wasn't back in April of 2012!

I have sent emails to Bloglovin' and I have veified my RSS feed, so what's the problem?  I think it's because a while ago, I changed my blogs name to what it is now.....and the posts under the new blog name are the posts that don't show up.  Ugh.

I'm seriously starting to think that I should just start all over (kind of).....start a new blog, with a new name...all that jazz....of course I'll keep you all updated if this is what I decide to do!  First I need to see what happens with all of my other avenues that you fabulous readers can follow me on!

SO....for all of my lovely followers, I would SERIOUSLY recommend that you follow me on my blogs Facebook page, or on my Google+. which is where I am most of the time.  I also always post my new posts on my Twitter, ...hell I always put my new post on my Pinterest!!  

By all means everyone, of course I would love for you to follow me on Bloglovin', just please know that it doesn't update my new blogs...yet! 


Thanks everyone!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment