5.01.2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday - Warm Weather!


Do you know what warmer weather means? 
It means A LOT more pictures! 
 
Nahhhhh.....that's not really what warmer weather means. 
I've just been trying to make sure and take pictures more often because I really like this
Wordless Wednesday "thing". 



Last Tuesday was mine and S.s 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!
 

I got ridiculously excited about the turkey in our yard early Sunday morning...S laughed at me :P
 

It was so warm Sunday that S and Dude were spraying each other with the hose!
 

<3
 

What did I do while they were playing outside and Princess was napping? 
 I got a workout in!
 

My fun nails :)
 

Monday when the kiddos and I got home from running errands....we played with the hose :)
 

And they helped me plant flowers <3  (we did that BEfore the hose came out!)
 

Springtime means dirty toes <3
 

LOVE this curl on the back of her head <3
 

A complete ham <3
 

Of course he wanted her to give him a ride....it didn't work out very well...
 

*sigh* Please no one show this picture to Princess' grandparents. 
When S saw it, he just shook his head....I told you this girl was like me....
 

LOL!!  <3 <3 <3
 
 
 
We've been having so much fun outside that the inside of the house has been ignored!   
OOPS! 
But honestly, we'll all deal with it!
 
Have a great Wednesday!



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Two things:
    1.I'm so jealous of your stomach! Ahh!
    2.I love baby feet pictures and love the dirty baby feet photo you took! lol!
    Ok, three things, I lied...
    3.The photo of your daughter standing on the seat makes me feel better about what my son does! But he's a total klutz and falls every time!

    Love your blog! New follower here from the So What Wednesday hop!

    www.royalproclaims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks for all the compliments! And thank you for the follow! I'm following back :)

      Delete
  2. New follower from the TGIF blog hop!

    www.lukerfamilytales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! I'm a new follower from the Friday hop!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

      Delete