5.08.2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday - A Birthday


Yup, I turned 31 this past week! 
Other than that?  It's been a pretty chill week.....


The four of us out to dinner a while back.
 

I bought the kiddos Crayola Window Markers - obviously they were a hit!


 

 
The "prototype" I made to see what our wedding centerpieces would look like!
 
 
The cake that S got me <3
He made sure to specify "light on the frosting, with pink flowery stuff"  LOL! 
He really DOES know me <3
 

Birthday kisses from Princess <3


This is actually birthday kisses from Dude too! 
I promise you he's not biting me in this picture! LOL!
 
 
Me: 31 years young!
 

Me at 121 pounds.....apparently the muscle just keeps building!
 
 
 
 
That's it for this week!
Hope everyone has a great one!



Pin It


10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Such cute little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You look like a teenager! Seriously! I ran across your link on the Ladies Thursday Hop! I'm so glad I did. I am following you. Please stop by my blog and follow me. If you enjoy my post please "Like" or leave a comment. I appreciate the support.

    Thank you,

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday girl!
    & holy cow. you look no where near 31.
    I would have thought you were my age.
    Congrats to you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. 31!? Age is definitely a number because you do not look it at all!!

    Happy belated birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from That Friday Blog Hop. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy late birthday girl. Hope you had a blast and happy Mother's day! :D Hope your Mother's day weekend is great.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy 31st birthday! you look truly happy! and what a sweet family you have! thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. i look forward to following! i hope 31 is an amazing year.
    happy weekend. xox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through The Pink Momma Fun Friday Blog Hop. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!
    I love your wedding centerpiece! found you through the blog hop. hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday! Thanks for dropping by Jo, My Gosh! I'm following you now, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete