5.01.2013

So WHAT Wednesday # 6


So What Wednesday




 

This week?  Hmmmm...

So WHAT if...I make our laundry soap and baby wipes?  Do you have ANY idea how much money we save that way?  Well, neither do I...I have to figure that out at some point.

So WHAT if...Princess doesn''t exactly talk yet?  She communicates, obviously can hear since she does things we ask her to, and she's wicked smart.  So, S.s EX can lay off of the nasty looks when she hears that Princess doesn't talk.  The EX doesn't have a second child does she?  No, she doesn't.  So she has nothing to say.



So WHAT if...S and I took the fam out to dinner Saturday night?  It was good and a fun time, and it was awesome hearing so many compliments from people who actually know our family.

So WHAT if...we all had a ridiculously good day Sunday full of lots of family time?

So WHAT if...I freaked out the other day because there was a spider on my forehead? 

So WHAT if...because of the warm weather and spending so much time outside has meant that the housework has been neglected a little.

So WHAT if...I desperately need to paint my toenails?

So WHAT if...I'm loving dressing Princess in skirts but not needing the tights?!

So WHAT if...I taught my kiddos how to drink out of the hose the other day?  That's what childhoood is all about!



I guess that's it for now! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! 
Head on over to Shannons Life After I "Dew" to check out this fun blog hop!



Pin It


12 comments:

  1. I'd freak out about the spider too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to know what S said to me? "Oh the spider was probaly laying eggs in your hair." WTF?! Who SAYS that to someone freaking out about a spider on them?! LOL!!!!

      Delete
  2. LOL, we drank out of the hose, I forgot about that.
    Happy So What Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you still remember exactly how it tasted? It's weird how those things come back to you :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I followed your blog on bloglovin and GFC i'm a newbie so any tips and tricks are much appreciated :)
    my blog is SweetlyShakiira@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back and I'm more than happy to help you out :) Shoot me an email with any questions :)

      Delete
  4. Visiting from TGIF Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com
    . And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI :) Thanks for the invite! I linked up...a little late, but I'm there :) Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  5. Spiders are creepy, but bugs are even creepier. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that's cool that you tried laundry soap and baby wipes. I've tried laundry soap, but not the wipes yet. Need to get around to that, I guess. :-)

    BTW, thanks for sharing your blog at Lovin the Weekend!

    http://an-ordinary-housewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about posting a blog about how I make them :)

      Delete