4.24.2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday - Me and S


A few pictures of me and S and the progression of our relationship <3


When S came to NY to meet me, after he came home from his 1st Deployment in August 2008.  We had a verrrry long date in NYC where we walked all over the city and had an amazing time!
 
 
 
Marine Corps Ball November 2008
 
 
A caricature that we had made in San Francisco
We went out there for Christmas 2008 and I met his family.
 

Taken Spring 2009
You can't really see my belly because I'm still so small, but I was pregnant with Dude.
 

Summer 2011....S and I had just found out we were going to have a girl!
 

Goofballs
 
 
Cuddles
 

This is one of my favorite pictures of us, S loves it too and has it in his toolbox at work.
At the Blueberry Farm Summer 2012




Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Naw, So cute! I'm your new follower.. hope to see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :) Can I tell you I had noticed you on a blog hop and was going to check out your blog and follow you? LOL! Great minds think a like? Thanks for the follow, I'm on my way to follow you back :) Have a great day!

      Celena

      Delete
  2. Hi Celena! Thanks for the follow! I am now following you on GFC. Love your blog! BTW I have a sort of tutorial on my blog for learning to crochet. I taught myself how to both knit and crochet via YouTube which is a great place to start. I also listed a few books and other resources that would help you out. Have a great weekend!
    -Amy
    http://www.thestitchinmommy.com/search/label/learn%20to%20crochet

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word, Love! I can't do wordless Wednesday, I feel Like I will burst if I don't use a few words LOL I wanted to stop by and tell you that I have nominated your blog for the Liebster blog award! http://theaccidentalmilitarywife.blogspot.com/2013/04/im-nominated-for-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :D Glad you like the pictures!

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower via GFC! Hoppin on by from Yesterfood's bloghop :) Very cute photos, I look forward to checking out your blog!

    Jessica
    piganddac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete