4.17.2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday - A look into our family...


Some pictures for you taken in the past few months.....a look into our family life, the cuddles, the laughs, the sleeping, and the playing.
 

One of the many fish that S and Dude caught this past ice fishing season
(please disregard the piles of books in the background - I TOLD you we go to the library a lot!)



Wicked funny girl all ready for bed and showing you her version of winking! 
She was really snotty from a cold she had, so I tried braiding her bangs back for the night so her hair wouldn't, you know, get gross...
it worked great!
 

No, you can't see it, but the kiddos are sitting in their wagon that we got for them a few weeks ago!
We had just gotten home from the library.



Cuddles for Mama before the kiddos head off to bed.
 
 
 
S took this one the other night LOL!  As soon as he went to get her ready for bed, she of course got her second wind.
 
 
And I took this one the other morning...I love this picture!  My two cuddle bugs....I barely managed to get out from between them!
<3

 
 
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Awww, love all the photos. Your little ones are just adorable! I don't know how many times my princess would get sleepy and nod off at the dinner table at that age. So cute!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! Looking forward to learning more about you through your blog and seeing more cute photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the blog hop! Can't wait to link up again! :) And thank you! I think they're pretty cute too :)

      Delete
  2. you're writing is awesome, as your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete