4.10.2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Hanging out with Grandparents and Dress Shopping


During the past few weekends the kiddos spent the night with my parents and S and I went out on the town. Then my nana, my mom, Princess, and I went wedding dress shopping (for me obviously!) and it was really awesome being able to do that with 4 generations!
 

Such cuties!


Apparently my parents put Dude to work.....good.  :P
 

Cuddling on Grampas chair.....I'm not sure why Princess looks so serious! LOL!
 

Me, Princess, and my Nana
 

Apparently the shop has this tradition where, when you find "the dress" you get to ring a bell and make a wish....I admit it, I cried. 
 

Princess got such a huge kick out of the veil! 
 

At lunch after shopping...what a cutie!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun day! I'm glad you linked up on Thumping Thursdays, and glad you got to ring that bell! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rang it really loud and long and was laughing because I had started crying when the girl started explaining the tradition and that I got to make a wish... *sigh* LOL! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finding your dress. That is a cool moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! Congrats on finding your dress, I haven't even began to look for mine!

    Passing by from the Weekend Social Mix linkup :)

    Futures; a Beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And I bet you'll find your dress fast too! When's the wedding?

      Delete
  4. What cute little peanuts you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWEE Thank You!! I think they're pretty cute myself ;)

      Delete