4.07.2013

Sunday Social #1

Sunday Social



All About Pinterest!  You can find me on Pinterest here!
 
 
This weeks questions:
 
What is your favorite outfit pin?
 
This is me: sweatshirt, flipflops and aviators.
 
 
 
What is your favorite food pin?
 
I've made these sandwiches so many times and they are so good!
 
 
What is your favorite wedding pin?
 
We are definitely putting this up at our wedding!
 
 
What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
 
This was the first pin I ever actually did anything with and I use this soap to this day, it's so easy and cheap!
 
 
What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
 
Because this is me and S
 
 
Share one more random pin you love.....





 
I seriously LOVE Cassey Ho's workouts!  They are amazing and so good!
 
 
That's it for now!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend, because I know we all are here!  And I would love it if you all checked out my Pinterest!
 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting & following from the GFC Blog Hop! Hope you're having a great day!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! I'm going to stop by your page as soon as the kiddos go down for a nap :)......so you know.....sometime tonight LOL :P

      Delete