4.10.2013

So WHAT Wednesday #3

 
 
So What Wednesday

If you haven't already checked out this blog hop over at
Life After I "Dew".....then you really should!
 

So WHAT if:  I found my wedding dress after trying on 4 dresses?  This dress is perfect!

So WHAT if:  I'm going to wear a USMC garter?  I know S will get a wicked kick out of it!

Obviously that's not my foot....
 
So WHAT if:  S and I sit and talk for hours about wedding plans?

So WHAT if:  I'm a complete book lover/hog/whore/whathaveyou and I can't stop buying books or going to the library and I seem to have passed this particular trait onto my kiddos?  When we go to the library, Dude can't stop picking out books he wants to take home and I can't bring myself to say "no" to any of them (except the book about snakes), and Princess will sit in a little rocking chair the whole time jabbering at the picture books that Dude puts in her lap.


So WHAT if:  I'm ridiculously, deathly, crazy afraid of snakes?  As in, I don't even look at them on TV.  I think the only reason I made it through the Harry Potter movies is because, well, because I love Harry Potter.

Deal with it....S has!

So WHAT if:  S and I are continuously buying puzzles for Dude?  This kid puts together puzzles so fast now that it astounds me.

So WHAT if:  I suggested to our librarian that they should have a "puzzle" section like they have a "movie" section?  I think that would be pretty cool.  Does anyone elses library do this?  Or know where I can find one?  We feel bad always having Dude do the puzzles that he already puts together with his eyes shut.

So WHAT if:  all of my pockets are filled with tissues...both new and used?  Princess lately has had a wicked snotty nose.  Ridiculously snotty.  And gross.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! New Bloglovin follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by MY blog :D Saw the follow! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Our library has a puzzle section. :)

    I'm visiting today from Thumping Thursdays. Glad you found your dress so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really going to have to push this puzzle thing...yet I was hoping I was onto something "new" LOL! Thanks for the visit, and I'm ecstatic about the dress too! :D

      Delete
  3. First of all--love your use of "wicked." It doesn't sound right coming from me, but dammit if I don't try ALL THE TIME. Secondly--I SO get the book thing, and my to-read pile is huge, too! I have a bookshelf downstairs filled with books that I buy from the used book store that I totally plan on reading...if our library wasn't so wonderful about stocking all of the newest best-sellers that I need to read first. And you're right--I can't say no to more and more and more books that my kids pick out, either. How can you say no to that, right? I even let him get the spider book--and I'm not even kidding, I jumped and snatched my hand back, dropping the book every time I got it out of the bag. :) So I get the snake thing! And lastly, we have a puzzle section in our library and the kids love it. I hope they take your suggestion. Oh, and talk about that wedding all you want. It's fun to hear the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see I'm not the only self-admitted bookaholic :) And, no, there is NO way that a parent should say "no" to their kid picking out hundreds of books to take home from the library! Besides, Dude is big enough now that he can carry his backpack full of his books :P Thanks for making me not feel bad about the snake book! And I'm thinking that we should donate our own puzzles to the library to get the ball rolling on the puzzle section! And don't worry I will talk about the wedding a lot! :D

      Delete
  4. That is wonderful that you found your dress after trying on 4! It was fate! I found my dress online! Believe it or not, I never even tried it on. I went to the bridal shop, tried on a ton, didn't like any in my price range. I found my dream dress online, a bridal shop was selling a 1600 dollar gown for 300 because it was the display dress, I believe it was fate that I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's kind of crazy that you found your dress online! It was fate! Did you have to have a lot of tailoring done to it?

      Delete