4.03.2013

So WHAT Wednesday! #2



So What Wednesday


So WHAT:  if I really really really like this particular blog hop?

So WHAT:  if I've had clothes hanging on the line for a few weeks?  The kiddos threw up all over them a few weeks ago and the smell lingered even after 3 washes and those clothes can hang on the line all summer for all I care.

So WHAT:  if all of my blog posts lately have been related to blog hops?  I haven't had time to write a "real" one.

So WHAT:  if some days "Cars" is on a constant loop at our house?

So WHAT:  if Dude spilled cocoa powder all over the floor yesterday while he was helping me make brownies?  I plan on mopping today anyway.

So WHAT:  if I don't actually get around to the mopping today?

So WHAT:  if I'm crazy excited to go wedding dress shopping on Saturday?  Let's be honest here:  you know I'm going to try on silly dresses just for the hell of it!

So WHAT:  if Princess hangs out in her tights and a shirt all day because she got her pants all muddy and when I took them off I didn't bother to put another pair of pants on her?


That's all for now!  Although I'm sure I'll think of more later! 
 I'll make sure to save them for next week.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. lol I feel you on the blog hops:-) I'm actually visiting from Shannon's link up too haha. I normally have laundry in the washer that has to be washed twice because I leave it in there until it stinks AND laundry in the dryer that has to be dried twice because it gets flat and wrinkly gross:-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that has DEFinitely happened to me!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. I completely understand. and I think you are on to something! the last party I had was zero stress..i thought so what if burn the Stromboli..if my friends don;t like me because of that then I don't want them as friends anyway...and my so what attitude made the party and my life a whole lot happier. finally!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for the follow! I'm going to head over to your blog soon...probably after my first cup of coffee ;P I'm glad that the so WHAT attitude helped with your party! It doesn't work all the time for me, but I've noticed that it helps with almost everything to do with the kiddos LOL :D

      Delete