4.15.2013

My Goodness Gracious!

Holy crapola!
I've had over 5,000 views on my blog! 

Since I knew this was coming, I decided that once I reach 5,000 views, I would do an overhaul on my blog and redesign it! 

I even told S about my plans which means I have to do it now.....

But I'm excited for it, even though I know it will take a little while!  With my busy life, with kids, work, and keeping the house clean, I have a lot on my plate.  S and I don't have help with watching our kiddos, I like to go to bed relatively early, and let's be honest, I'd rather be playing with the kiddos or writing than designing! (I might try and convince S to let me have someone do it for me! LOL)  So I can't promise how long it will take to redesign my blog, but I do promise that changes will be coming!

Thank You to everyone
who's been checking out and reading my blog!




Pin It








No comments:

Post a Comment