4.28.2013

MHO Mingle # 12

mondaymingle
 
 
This week's Theme: Pregnancy



1. Have you ever been pregnant? If so, do enjoy being pregnant?
I've been pregnant twice and I LOVED being prego!  Of course, the people around me didn't enjoy it quite so much LOL!  It's been claimed that I was a raging be-yatch. 
Whatever.


2. Do you wish to be pregnant?
I would love to have another baby with S <3


3. What do you think is the worst part of pregnancy?
Ahhhhh...definitely the hormones.  During my first pregnancy S was deployed and we were going through a rough spell, so that sucked.  And my second pregnancy I was chasing after a toddler, so things were rough there too.

4. What is the best part of pregnancy?
The bond, the changing body, the feeling of them moving, the cravings, having S cuddle my belly.

5. What advice would you give those who have never been pregnant? If you haven't been pregnant what question would you ask for those who have been pregnant?
Advice? Pregnancy is what it is.  You have to know going into it, that your body is going to change and completely take over your life.  Enjoy it, not all women get to experience it.  And remember, that in the end, you won't care about all of the things that happened to you while you were pregnant :) 
I promise you that you'll forget it all as soon as you hold your baby :)


prego with Dude
 
 
prego with Princess, Dude was "playing with her" <3
 

Princess ready to pop :)

 



 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You are super cute preggers!!:) Following you now from Smile with Us Mondays! :) Would you be willing to join in on this project with us? Check it out... http://modernhippiemomma.blogspot.com/2013/04/may-is-for-all-women-project-post-1.html

    <3 Amanda*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been pregnant. My son will be 43 this year. What was the worst part? Feeling like a huge elephant the last month. I so remember that.

    Have a terrific day filled with smiles. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy really suits you! You need to have a third! :) Following from the blog hop, it would be lovely if you could follow me back? Looking forward to reading your next post.

    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete