You can check out this blog challenge over at Freebies 4 My Family!
Day 2 - A picture of your family and facts about them:
This picture was taken last fall and it's one of my favorite pictures of all of us because it was completely spontaneous and an awesome day!
- S and I met online, MySpace to be exact (insert laugh here), our love story is pretty amazing and cool and we've worked our way through a lot of crap, because we truly love each other and I'm sure there will be a blog about it soon.
- Our kiddos? There's nothing that we wouldn't do for them.
- Dude is 3 now, a complete handful, our little man, handsome, a charmer, the apple of Daddys right eye, has a crazy imagination, and loves to make up songs and tell stories.
- Princess is almost 17 months, the apple of Daddys left eye, according to him she can do no wrong, likes to pick on her brother with a vengeance, loves dolls and dancing, has my smile, is beautiful like her mama (S.s words exactly), and is so observant it's scary.
- S loves to take Dude fishing, hunting, and walking in the woods, and can't wait to start doing these things with Princess too.
- Dude is a wicked cuddle bug.
- Princess rubs blankets on her face when she's tired. It's adorable.
- S and I can't wait to take the kiddos camping this summer for the first time.
Just a few facts about our family! There is so much more that I could tell you, so many more pictures that I could show you. But then again, you could just read more of my blog ;)
Have a great day, hug your loved ones close, and keep Boston in your thoughts.