4.16.2013

Blog Challenge (Day 2)


You can check out this blog challenge over at Freebies 4 My Family!
 
Day 2 - A picture of your family and facts about them:
 
 
This picture was taken last fall and it's one of my favorite pictures of all of us because it was completely spontaneous and an awesome day!
 
 
About us:
 
- S and I met online, MySpace to be exact (insert laugh here), our love story is pretty amazing and cool and we've worked our way through a lot of crap, because we truly love each other and I'm sure there will be a blog about it soon.
 
- Our kiddos?  There's nothing that we wouldn't do for them.
 
- Dude is 3 now, a complete handful, our little man, handsome, a charmer, the apple of Daddys right eye, has a crazy imagination, and loves to make up songs and tell stories.
 
- Princess is almost 17 months, the apple of Daddys left eye, according to him she can do no wrong, likes to pick on her brother with a vengeance, loves dolls and dancing, has my smile, is beautiful like her mama (S.s words exactly), and is so observant it's scary.
 
- S loves to take Dude fishing, hunting, and walking in the woods, and can't wait to start doing these things with Princess too.
 
- Dude is a wicked cuddle bug.
 
- Princess rubs blankets on her face when she's tired. It's adorable.
 
- S and I can't wait to take the kiddos camping this summer for the first time.
 
 
 
Just a few facts about our family!  There is so much more that I could tell you, so many more pictures that I could show you. But then again, you could just read more of my blog ;) 
 
 
Have a great day, hug your loved ones close, and keep Boston in your thoughts.
 
 
 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww what a cute cute picture! That's why I love photography! Capturing those awesome moments!


    Most Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on Eloquent English

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have their nicknames as dude and princess so cool! and I would love to hear your story on how you 2 met. me and my hubs met over the phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet family you have! I remember my kids at that age! A bundle of energy and curiosity and they always want to "help" mama! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm hopping from the GFC blog hop and a new follower! I adore that picture!

    ReplyDelete