4.19.2013

10 Day Blog Challenge (Days 4 & 5)




I've been doing this blog challenge for a few days now and really love it because it makes sure that I sit writing a blog for a least a few minutes....and this then leads to me writing another blog!  I like that!  If you're interested in joining (there's still a few days left!) head on over to Teresa's blog Freebies 4 My Family!

Now yesterday, I had planned on writing my "Day 4" blog at night after the kiddos had gone to bed...but I realized 20 minutes before 5pm...that I was supposed to be at work.  Yeah, my shift starts at 5pm.....I got there at 10 past.  That's pretty impressive considering I live approximately 20 minutes away from my job. 

Sooooo....when  got home at 9pm, I didn't get around to writing anything...however, I did get S to write something ;)  That will be up soon!

On to the challenge!!



Day 4 - Why and when did you start blogging?

I started on a whim, back in 2010....it was a journal of sorts for me and it's fun to look back on all those old blogs and see what exactly was going on in our lives at that point!  And apparently, from the views I've had recently, some people feel the same way and have been scouring my really old posts like nobodies business. 

Just lately I've really been getting into it, and I'm working on making my blog into a business...we'll see how this goes but what I would really like, is this:





Day 5 - What did you eat today?

Ehhhhh...it's 7:48am.  I haven't eaten anything yet today.  Does a cup of coffee count?  (This in itself is weird, because I used to go through a pot of coffee a day, but for some reason lately, I've drastically reduced my coffee intake.  I'm a little sad about it, but letting my body dictate the caffeine dosage) Thank goodness that for some strange reason the kiddos are still asleep, and I always have breakfast with them.

Soooo...I'm going to cheat a little and tell you what I ate yesterday....

Breakfast:  3 pieces of toast with peanut butter and flax seeds, some grapes, raw cashews, and a small piece of cheese. And a lot of supplements. 

Lunch:  I had half of a huge ass salad leftover from Wedneday that I had made at the grocery store.  This salad was ridiculously good....and I wish I still had more!  Spring greens, grilled chicken, celery, sunflower seeds, feta cheese, edamame, and I added avocado to it when I got home.  With raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  *sigh*

Supper: Sadly got skipped because I got into work so late and we got wicked busy...I usually order some soup or a salad (with buffalo chicken on top!), but there was no time for food...  By the time I got home I wasn't hungry any more.  However, S and the kiddos got to have the amazing pork roast that I had going in the crock pot all day. 




I hope everyone is doing ok today! 
My thoughts are with everyone in Boston and the surrounding areas today! 
Please be careful and safe! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment