4.21.2013

10 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7


Check out Teresa's 10 Day blog challenge over at Freebies 4 My Family! 
 I've had so much fun with this challenge!!
 



Day 7 - Your celebrity crush
 
 
Now, I personally think that Teresa made this as one of the questions to see what we would all put for pictures...but that's besides the point! 
So here goes!!
 
 
Yup, need I say more?
 

Since his "Harvard" days....
 

Specifically in the movie "Tombstone".....everything else?  ehhh...
 

S will even put on movies specifially for me because he knows I like Christian Bale


Yes, Jeremy Renner.
 
 
 
And I think, that any girl who has watched "Walking Dead", has somewhat of a crush on Norman Reedus......don't deny it.....
 

'Cause I got time.......




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Norman Reedus!!! I love The Walking Dead. I came to visit from Friday Chaos and I am a new follower. I look forward to reading more of what you write.
    Love
    Patricia
    www.thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and the follow! I have to be honest, I liked Norman Reedus since Boondock Saints...but he just sealed the deal with Walking Dead LOL :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I LOVE your list! I think you are right about girls who have watched walking dead. It's funny because before the show, I don't think he would have been my type... but I have fallen hard for his character. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anyone who hasn't fallen for his character :P

      Delete