3.27.2013

So WHAT Wednesday! #1

So What Wednesday



So WHAT....if I'm ridiculously excited about the wagon we just bought for the kiddos?

So WHAT....if I can tell what time it is in the morning (on weekdays) according to what show is on PBS at the time?

So WHAT....if I ignore how many dishes are in the sink?

So WHAT....if our house is an everchanging obstacle course?

So WHAT....if I still have boxes to unpack from our move (last September....)?

So WHAT....if sometimes I get tired of always cooking breakfast, lunch, and supper and get really happy when S offers to cook supper that night?

So WHAT....if there's a pile of shoes right next to our front door?

So WHAT....if sometimes I've had such a hard day with the kiddos that I already have their pajamas out and ready to put on by the time supper time rolls around?

So WHAT...if I "ignore" the kiddos for 5 minutes during breakfast and escape into a few pages of the book I'm currently reading?

So WHAT....if sometimes the kiddos have Cheezits for a snack?

So WHAT....if I have a basket of clothes that always needs folding?  I have other things to do too!

So WHAT....if sometimes I exercise with the Dude and get him to do "jumping jacks" to try and burn up some of his energy?


LOVING "So What Wednesdays" over at Life After I "Dew"!!  Check it out!!


Pin It


19 comments:

  1. Hi! Popping in from SWW. I completely understand how you feel about laundry. Ours never seems to get folded. We also have a giant pile of shoes by our front door. It just seems easier that way. At least we know where they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristy :) Thanks for stopping by! LOL the laundry? It seems like sometimes I pull clean clothes out of the basket to wear for the day! *sigh* So WHAT right? LOL It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one with all of these things!

      Delete
  2. HA! I'm totally right there w/you on the time + PBS shows!!! Super Why? Must be 9 o'clock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? I have the Super Why, Dinosaur Train, and Daniel Tiger theme songs MEMORIZED :P Of course Sesame Street I've had memorized since I was a kid.....but it's really cool to listen to Dude singing "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..." :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Celena, thanks for the sweet comment and for following. I'm following you as well :) Have great day!

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) No problem! And I saw the follow! Thank you so much :D

      Delete
  4. I Love so what Wednesdays! Stopping by from The Little Friday Blog Party.
    ~ Osh
    SunKissed Peony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love so WHAT Wednesdays too! I'm already thinking of some for next Wednesday LOL :) Loving all of the blog hops I've been doing, don't really know why I didn't start earlier! Thanks for stopping by, THANKS for the follow! I'm following you too :)

      Delete
  5. Hey lady! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm loving this "So What Wednesday's" hop. I may have to join in next week!
    It's so nice to find other *Backwards Brides* that understand my same situation. Happy Wedding planning!
    Love,
    Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely join next week! I'm having wicked fun wedding planning ;) And about being a backwards bride? Don't EVER let anyone give you a hard time about it! I'm SO tired of some people thinking they're better than me just because they got married before their baby came along...even if that means they were married at 16! S and I have been together this WHOLE time, and people already call us "Husband and Wife", what's a marriage license? It's a piece of paper in my opinion! Enough of me ranting ;) LOL! Can't wait to read more from you!!

      Delete
  6. Laundry seems like a never ending task :) nice article


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the WASHING part...it's the FOLDING...ugh. But if S. folded laundry..well, it would be annoying to have to do it over LOL!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Love this post... Following you back from I Love My Life As a Mommy and a Wife.= ) http://neonica25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe...shucks *blush* LOL :) Thanks for stopping by and Thank You for the follow back!!

      Delete
  8. Hey girl! Just wanted to stop by and follow from the hop :)

    xo
    Ange from Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for the follow!! :D

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post. As moms we tend to feel guilty over stuff we really shouldn't feel guilty about. It is so nice to just throw up your hands and say SO WHAT!

    And thank you for hopping over to my site - I am getting you back with at least a GFC follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! I have to continuously tell myself that it's ok to say "so what?" But I know that it is ok, and some days, I say it a LOT! :P

    ReplyDelete